Deposits equal to one room night is required at the time of reservation. Cancellations made 14 days prior to reservation date will be refunded. During peak periods and holidays, refunds will be made only if the room is re-rented. No refunds are given for early departure.
Rates & Check-in / Check-out Policies
- Room rates are based on double occupancy.
- Check-in is from 4pm – 9pm. Please call ahead to arrange for a late check-in, which may be available upon request.
- Check-out is at 11am. If needed, a later check-out may be available. Please inquire ahead of time.
- Coffee is available at 7am.
- Pastries, coffee, tea available at 7am for early risers.
- A deposit of 50% of the stay will be required at time of booking.
- $15 per person per night (child or adult) above 2 person occupancy. Children 8 and older are welcome. This fee is to cover the use of extra linens, utilities, and housekeeping.
- Excessive wear and/or damage requiring replacement, special cleaning services or extra cleaning time will be charged an appropriate fee based on costs involved.
- No skis stored in rooms and no ski boots to be worn inside the building. This damages walls and floors. We will happily store these for you. Thank you for understanding.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Our Cancellation & Refund policy is 14 days notice for non-holiday periods and 30 days for holiday periods & special events.
- In the event that you must cancel, deposit refunds will be issued if cancellation is received 14 days before your scheduled arrival, 30 days for holiday periods, less a 10% handling fee. Cancellations inside of the cancellation period will be charged the full amount, unless the vacancy can be filled. If the vacancy created by your cancellation is filled a credit to your reserving card will be processed less the 10% handling fee.
- No shows, late arrivals, and early departures are responsible for the full amount of their reservations without refunds.
- Sorry, smoking is not allowed inside the premises.
- No pets allowed on the property.
- Minimum stay requirements — two night weekend minimums required during fall foliage, winter ski season, and certain holiday periods.
- All prices are subject to change and 9% Vermont Room and Meals tax.